Hello frm Nepal

Toop

Hiya everyone I m originally from Nepal currently living in London and I m totally amazed by the amount of info here love it, also seems like great community.
Well first time I blazed was when I was young, with my bros. It was in festival called Shivaratri which is major festival in Nepal.(had never smoked nothing(tobbaco) before) Still remember those days..crazy freedom dayss ..haha after few years I plan to go back and grow my own farm as its very easy there.
Oh yh Nice to meet you all!
Peace:roorrip:

High there Toop! :welcome: Great to have you here friend. Continue to enjoy your exploration of this wonderful Community. If there is any thing we can help you find just ask.
We will see you in the forums. :roorrip: :peace:

High there Toop and :welcome: to 420Mag!

Nepal was one of those countries I always wanted to visit for a least a couple of months at a time to get into the culture and smoke lots of great old landrace herb. By the time I get there I'll need a four-wheel drive walker! LOL

You should be able to find all the info you need to be very successful should you return to Nepal and take up farming. You'll probably be able to impress the locals to no end!

Glad to have you join us on our quest to free the weed. :bong:

C'ya around.

:peace:

Thank you very much everyone much appricated. By the way I m going back Nepal this Feb cuz my sister is getting married but hehe how will by parents ever know why I m going back really for haha can't wait.
Peace and truly I admire you guys for such kindness.

Thank you very much everyone much appricated. By the way I m going back Nepal this Feb cuz my sister is getting married but hehe how will by parents ever know why I m going back really for haha can't wait.
Peace and truly I admire you guys for such kindness.

OOH OOH! Bring back seeds from some Nepalese Hash Plant and I'll gladly swap you a grandson for them. I got four of them, 3 months to 5 1/2 years. Take your pick. :rofl:

Have a great trip!

:peace:

Hello Toop, glad that you have arrived here at 420 and :welcome: if there is anything we can assist with just ask and we will try to help. You should :surf: around read some grow journals and let us know what you think. We are all here to share info and further each others Cannabis knowledge. Should you start to grow do not be afraid to ask any questions whatsoever there are terrific people here at 420 who love to help. :welcome: again.

Back
Top Bottom