Hello from a new member from Canada

Cannalife

I have recently joined this forum to add to a Crop King Seed Candy Cane Autoflower grow thread and figured I should introduce myself. I have 3 years of indoor growing experience and 5 outdoor. I am looking learn and contribute to this community. I have my ACMPR and grow in a 4x4. Again I look forward to participating in this forum! Take care all!

We are happy to have you onboard. :welcome:

With your experience please jump into the Grow Journals and the FAQ forum to help others. We all appreciate it.

And make sure you put a link to your journal in your signature. Instructions are here.

Ian

I have recently joined this forum to add to a Crop King Seed Candy Cane Autoflower grow thread and figured I should introduce myself. I have 3 years of indoor growing experience and 5 outdoor. I am looking learn and contribute to this community. I have my ACMPR and grow in a 4x4. Again I look forward to participating in this forum! Take care all!
Hi Cannalife. I'm doing the exact same grow. I'm currently 4 weeks in and have a few questions? I've been practicing LST since week 1. Packaging says these autos flower at 7 weeks. Is it possible for flowering to start at week 4? I think mine are.

Packaging says these autos flower at 7 weeks.

The time estimate on the package is usually for Flowering Time only. Since it is an Auto, the plant is pre-programmed for action due to its partial Ruderalis genes. It will germinate for a week & then veg for 3+ weeks. Then it will automatically switch to flower, which should take approximately an additional 7 weeks to reach full maturity with ripe trichomes.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom