Hello from Alaska!

AkCougar

:reading420magazine: My name is AkCougar and I live in Alaska! Land of the free, home of some of the bravest and badest ppl in the world! New to 420 mag and am starting my own small personal use op. Any questions just give me a shout on here! Thanks this looks like a great place to chat and make friends! Take care! Turn on, tune in, and drop out! :rollit:

Hi AkCougar, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :welcome:
This is a great place to make friends. :grinjoint:
Glad you joined us.
Our mission is cannabis awareness.
Please pass the good news on.
I'll be watching for your grow journal, see you around the forums.
:peace:

Thank you SO much!!! This looks like a great place to find everything I need to get started! I def will do the journal! Take care friend! :peace::ganjamon:

:ciao: Hey there AkCougar, My Friend. :yahoo:
Very nice to meet you and :welcome: to the 420 Community.
We have a Very Special Place here, Where you will find all Wonderful people.
Loads of information for any questions you may have. :geek:
Spend some Time :surf: the forums and getting to know us all.
If we can help locate any info you may like to look at please ask. :scratchinghead:
Wishing you all the best in your upcoming Grow. :thumb:
We are ALL here to help if needed. :hug:
Hope to hear more from you in the forums. :allgood:
See you there.
:roorrip: :peace:

:thumb:You guys are awesome thank you for the kick ass welcome! I am on the Kenai, so anyone in the Valley or here say hey! This place is a godsend of information, of which we all need! Thank you for the very warm welcome! Bay Area Stoner thx 4 the info too! Wonderful to find a great place to chat and make new friends! Have a wonderful day! I'll bbl! :goodjob:

I love your saying Weed! I giggled to myself for an hour over that one lol So funny, in the 80's in high school (when I used to experiment) I never thought in my 40's I would be enjoying such a helpful herb....amazing literally. I'm on disability due to a fall on some ice a few years back, had two surgeries to fix it, and am permanently in pain for the rest of my life. THIS.....helps by leaps and bounds....completely amazing!

Back
Top Bottom