Hello From Alberta!

Nezzy

420 Member
Hello forum!! After many a years of growing and following along on this site I pulled the trigger and signed up. Can you blame me? Of all the forums on the net this one is my go to as it’s packed with knowledge and skilled growers.

I’m a homegrower and hobby breeder. I do not claim to be a big shot seed breeder nor do I release by genetics to the public (not yet anyway) My first cross I worked with I started back in ‘04 when I was a ripe teenager. Fast forward several years and I have a stable outdoor variety that yields amazing, potent buds and finishes before the frost hits in Alberta Canada!

I am now working on a new strain I call White Zkittles. It’s a cross of White Widow (f5) x Zkittle Breathe (f2). My mother plant is very pregnant right now and I am due to harvest by the end of July. Once complete and the seeds have been harvested I will post a journal for those interested to follow along.

I hope to be able to share as much knowledge with the group as I can and am so excited to be here!! Take care folks!

Nezzy

Attachments

• 4322D269-9E9C-450F-A3E5-A78803532752.jpeg
    4322D269-9E9C-450F-A3E5-A78803532752.jpeg
    818.9 KB · Views: 118
  • 42182B95-C51C-4C61-A38D-2C77A776DF4B.jpeg
    42182B95-C51C-4C61-A38D-2C77A776DF4B.jpeg
    642.1 KB · Views: 122
  • 7091DA6E-1AB0-4C84-BEB5-D0983C7C42F6.jpeg
    7091DA6E-1AB0-4C84-BEB5-D0983C7C42F6.jpeg
    589.9 KB · Views: 112
  • EC30B0F4-F070-4F10-BAD1-8611BB185B3D.png
    EC30B0F4-F070-4F10-BAD1-8611BB185B3D.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
Welcome.

What a warm welcoming, and as to of been expected from this group!! I don’t post much on line but I’m branching out and am embracing the new “freedoms” of legalization. My only hope is I can share and help other growers as much as this site has helped me over the years. I’m honoured to be here and I’m sure there will be great friendships to come. Thanks again for the welcoming!!!

Nezzy

hi, and welcome. i'm a newb in my 1st grow. have a look if you'd lie to help. i can use all the help i can get.
tom
Tom do you have a grow started ? If you do need to put a signature in so you can be found !

This may help

im sorry. i cant figure out how to do it. i'm a little slow from my disability and i'm also heavily medicated. i can still wipe my own bottom but not too much more.
Are you doing it on a computer? It doesn’t work on my iPhone . It’s a drag and drop kind of thing . My three attempts at it didn’t work then @Reave set me straight!

i have a chromebook laptop and an android phone.
Use the lap top , I open two pages of 420 ! Drag and drop from one to the other! I was at your grow looking good and plenty help . Go to your signature next to the happy face is a chain link follow directions from there ! But remember I screw this up too .

Hey welcome!! As a fellow Albertan I will be sure to follow along! I will have to find your journal and/or you just tag me in.

Come on over to my journal and have a read, (while I’m trying to find yours lol) it’s located under my post.

It’s weird ehh? Times have sure changed! When I go to peavey mart for soil or what ever is needed, I don’t even lie anymore. “Yeah it’s for my pot plants!” You ask, you shall receive. Haha I get some funny looks :laughtwo:

Since we’re so close on the map, maybe we could set something up to me getting some of those white skittlez you were talking about lol

See you around man:passitleft:

Hey welcome!! As a fellow Albertan I will be sure to follow along! I will have to find your journal and/or you just tag me in.

Come on over to my journal and have a read, (while I’m trying to find yours lol) it’s located under my post.

It’s weird ehh? Times have sure changed! When I go to peavey mart for soil or what ever is needed, I don’t even lie anymore. “Yeah it’s for my pot plants!” You ask, you shall receive. Haha I get some funny looks :laughtwo:

Since we’re so close on the map, maybe we could set something up to me getting some of those white skittlez you were talking about lol

See you around man:passitleft:
Tom’s on the first page of journals in progress or touch his avatar it will get you there

Back
Top Bottom