Hello from Austin, TX

chefwatson

Hey guys... been reading on the forums today and wanted to register and say hello! Came on here because I have a couple of plants going and wanted to find information from a trusted community. Learned today that I have a spidermite problem. Have been reading on here and other places on the web for good treatment possiblities and think that predators are the best way to go. Lucky for me there is a location almost within walking distance to get them. Apparently I need to start a journal as well! I will get some pics together and go from there. Just wanted to say hello and thanks to those that have already unknowingly helped me out!

chefwatson. :tokin:

Thanks Fris... yeah I came on here to see if I could find the reason for the white spots on my leaves. Sure enough, spidermites. Just do a quick search on here and there are photos of what an infestation looks like. I grow outside so, I'm sure it is more common there than indoors.

Thanks MV for the response... hehe just typed out a PM only to find out I have to have about 45 more posts to be able to send those to anyone other than mods and staff.

I think my saying that I grow outside is a bit misleading. I have a couple plants in planters on my patio. I don't really use anything other than natural sunlight and water them every 2 to 3 days. I am wanting to become a little more serious and move this indoors as well since I live in an apartment. I am currently in contact with my nephew, who has grown before about the indoor setup he uses/used.

Thanks again for the offer of help, it means a lot! Any questions I have, I will be sure to ask!

chefwatson. :tokin:

Welcome to 420Magazine! Yes you should be able to find whatever you need here. our search feature works great. If you have any trouble just let one of us know. Look forward to seeing your journal get started! Good luck with the spidermites, they are a pain but can be gotten rid of! :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom