Hello from Az

mrdlouisd

Moved up to Kingman Az. Lived here on and off since I was a kid. This is the first place I meet Mary Jane. Still remember being so baked, and watching my friend leap in the air like superman screaming "I can fly". Till he came down upon the unforgiving desert soil. Good times.

Anyways, figure I'll hang out around the site. Looking forward to talking with you all.

Sad I lived there that whole time, and never did get out to PIR. Oh well, Daytona is right around the corner.

:ciao: Thanks for the welcome. :ciao:

I grew up in San Deigo, 10 minutes from the border. But the food is a little different from the tex/mex. More south western, wish I had a few bucks, I'd get myself a Carne Asada burrito, and some rolled tacos with everything on em.

Had a Homer moment. :drool:

I grew up in San Deigo, 10 minutes from the border. But the food is a little different from the tex/mex. More south western, wish I had a few bucks, I'd get myself a Carne Asada burrito, and some rolled tacos with everything on em.

Mira mesa and Chula Vista when I was young..

I was born in Texas, lived in El Cajon for a while, El Centro, and Brawley and Blythe and Yuma. The border was my home.lol My family makes our own Carne Asada. My dad has a dry recipe and I have a wet one. A little flank steak sliced thin and away we go. We eat it at least once a weak!:)

Might have to get those recipes from ya. I lived in Chula Vista/National City/Bonita/Lemon Grove, and quite a few other spots. Tore up the dunes in Glamis. Loved smoking under the All American Canal on the bridge supports.

Might have to get those recipes from ya. I lived in Chula Vista/National City/Bonita/Lemon Grove, and quite a few other spots. Tore up the dunes in Glamis. Loved smoking under the All American Canal on the bridge supports.

Oh man! The sand drags in Glamis! Jumping the dunes in a buggy! I'm tripping down memory lane here!!!lol

Back
Top Bottom