Hello from CA

25years2late

Hi, Im just getting started in my Journey, I have fybromialgia. The pain relieved by smoking is sooooo amazing. :adore: I didnt try "happy place" :bong: as i like to call it until my 40th birthday. A birdie informed me that here in california it was leagel to apply and be approved for the medical program. So here I am.

I enjoy the information you all put together here. I appricate the collective knowlage presented. In advance thank you for making my transision and research much easyer.

Welcome 20years2late...glad you choose our forum...we love cannabis and cannabis people, please feel welcome to ask any question...there are a lot of good minds here.:smokin: I'm vaporizing a nice Platinum Kush in honor of your membership.:peace:

:hmmmm: I feel a bit deprived of a good thing.. I sure am glad I found MJ. It has changed my quality of life. :bong: the things that make me go hmmmm:hmmmm:

I have cerebral palsy, and MJ helps to relieve some of the associated muscle stiffness. Unfortunately, my state doesn't approve of the medical marijuana except to treat cancer. So, I have to sneak around. Glad you found what you need in Cali.

Back
Top Bottom