Hello from California

passthat

Hello all, I'm a new member from Southern California. I have recently been reading up on alot of subjects on these forums pertaining to growing as I plan to get my medi card soon and start up my first grows. These forums have tons of knowledgeable experts, and I hope to make acquaintances with some of you guys and pick yer brains for some valuable info. When I finally do get my stuff together, I plan on starting my own grow journal so you can watch my babies grow. :) Light it up and pass that this way:cool:

pick away man....welcome....your in the right place for friends and info....I did the same thing....I floated around here for about three months...finally got the ballls to start my grow ....and now I have a SATIVA...which I named B.O.B. (STANDS FOR bIG-o-bITCH)..and she over 11 feet tall now, cause of the help you can get here.......welcome and PEACE.

High and Welcome! and passthat! i sure will pass that information when you need it my new friend! enjoy the site and take advantage of it! thank you for introducing yourself! this way people will know your new and give you all the info you need!

Back
Top Bottom