Hello from Canada eh!

Lazeesloth84

Hello everyone

Found this site a little while back and decided to join so I could learn more,enjoy other peoples gardens and maybe help some beginners along the way.

I've done several indoor grows and like to try and take a fairly simple approach to growing.

Here is a photo of my current garden.
The 2 larger plants are "Aurora express"
mid rear is a "ground zero grape"
mid front is a "smoothie auto" from fastbuds.

The Aurora express have some ph/nute problems but they still seem to be thickening up to my liking!!

Have a good one!

20211106_152255.jpg

Hello everyone

Found this site a little while back and decided to join so I could learn more,enjoy other peoples gardens and maybe help some beginners along the way.

I've done several indoor grows and like to try and take a fairly simple approach to growing.

The Aurora express have some ph/nute problems but they still seem to be thickening up to my liking!!

Have a good one!

20211106_152255.jpg
There he is!!! Yaaay! So glad you came out and posted!! Look at you and your girls!! Post some close ups and we can troubleshoot with you, if you want!!

Haha. I'm not bothering with those 2 plants anymore,they are pretty close to harvest so I'm just giving them straight water until they look ready.
Yea not necessary at all at this juncture-you're so close!!
...how old are the younger, again?

+1 for keeping it simple! Looks great…

Hello everyone

Have a good one!

20211106_152255.jpg
Hey @Lazeesloth84 hope your having a great day.:welcome:
Beautiful garden.
Do you have a smoke detector in there?
Stay safe.
Bill

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Lazeesloth84

I see you found the introduction section; when your ready start a grow journal.

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff from our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Back
Top Bottom