Hello from Canada!

88WW

Hello from Canada!

Growing for only 2 weeks has already made a massive impact on my life. Being able to watch the plants grow from seed is very self rewarding.

I am 2 weeks into my very first grow.

I will be specializing in growing in rockwool cubes only, so if you were ever curious about this different growing medium check out my grow journal link in my signature

I post every day with pictures and the exact amount of water each feed.

Growing 4 white widow feminized.

They are currently still in the seedling stage and have not been moved into their permanent home in a 4x4x8 tent yet.

Come follow along!

Hello from Canada!

Growing for only 2 weeks has already made a massive impact on my life. Being able to watch the plants grow from seed is very self rewarding.

I am 2 weeks into my very first grow.

I will be specializing in growing in rockwool cubes only, so if you were ever curious about this different growing medium check out my grow journal link in my signature

I post every day with pictures and the exact amount of water each feed.

Growing 4 white widow feminized.

They are currently still in the seedling stage and have not been moved into their permanent home in a 4x4x8 tent yet.

Come follow along!

Canadian here too buddy! love the white widow. a week away from my harvest here. good luck with the grow!

Glad to see the grow starting off so well! Welcome. Hope you continue to enjoy the experience for years :)

It has been a lot more fun since switching mindsets from asking questions to just doing it. Expiermenting and adjusting on the fly has been really fun.

Welcome from Ontario
Good to hear you are enjoying your experience. I’m a first time grower also and find it such a rewarding experience.
Your girls look great!!

Back
Top Bottom