Hello from Charm City!

NoWorries

Greetings and salutations! I am new to the area here in Baltimore and as part of my quest to find cool people with similar 420 ambitions I have found this great site - nice!

Also, I am a writer and would absolutely dig getting to know any creative types - online.

Cheers!

:)

Hey, VitaminMarc!

Seems like there are a lot of surroundings around these areas! Thanks for the message - glad to hear from you and to know there are others in this community nearby... Been a long strange trip, as it were, and its great to hear friendly local voices. :)

:cheer: Hello to you from just south of the city, by the airport. Always nice to meet more of us...better chance to never be totally out! lol
Hope you have a warmly lit winter~ :rollit:

Smokahontas,

First, LOVE the handle, very nice! Thanks for the kind greetings, was just in your neck of the woods last week flying in and out of our fair city... Yes, it is nice to meet others who are like minded... better chances for a sane world, I say! Wish I could say I was more in than out, as it were... but this ain't my normal stomping ground and staying warmly lit is a challenge!

Hope all is well with you and that you're having as mellow a day as is possible!

:) NoWorries

High from Hollywood...;)

Thank you for joining our Mission to create Cannabis awareness to the world.

Make sure to check our International Cannabis News - Updated Daily!
International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine

Also our comprehensive Cannabis Facts & Information
Cannabis Facts & Information - 420 Magazine

Please make sure to read our Posting Guidelines
420 Magazine Forum Posting Guidelines

If you need help, please consult with our 420 Staff
420 Magazine - 420 Staff

Love, respect and positive energy to you.

:welcome:

Back
Top Bottom