Hello from Chicago!

herbg

"Breathe deep, mine eyes, the frosty saga of eternal suns. From unseen depths and dreams undreamt, I sing the gleaming cantos of unvanquished space. By thought I embrace the universal, With wings of mind I sail the infinitude. Glory! 'tis the stars which beckon man's spirit and set our souls adrift!" -Hart Crane

I'm a laid back, kind hearted, open-minded cat lover. I'm also a disabled veteran with 9 years of service and combat experience.

My friends would describe me as funny, loyal, easy to get along with, and always willing to listen when they need someone to talk to or help out when they are in need. I would give my last dollar to you if you needed it.

I have taken a kind of Buddhist philosophy when it comes to other people. I believe that everybody should be treated with equanimity and kindness. You should do all you can to help alleviate the suffering of others no matter how big or small the deed.

"What ever you do for the least of my children, you do unto me." -JC.

I love deep conversation. I especialy like to talk about theoretical physics, politics, religion, and military science. I enjoy going to museums, the zoo, monster movies (Godzilla Rules!!) good music and good company and stargazing (Im a member of the Chicago Astronomical Society).

I 'am always willing to learn something new, especially about music, art, philosophy, or religion.

So to sum me up in a nutshell, I'm kind, warm, open-minded, witty, charming, intelligent, devilishly handsome and most of all I'M MODEST! LOL ;)

Sounds like you will do well here my friend... I like you already :high-five:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom