Hello from Chile!

Hello, Gringo Chile, and welcome to 420Magazine.com - the most comprehensive cannabis-awareness forum on the Internet.

Thanks for the reply- I need friends here......I have 3 plant that are 5 weeks and 3 that just popped

I have 0ver 15 years experience of growing mostly Orange and big bud with moms and clones...in Colorado and Oregon
Here in Chile I have been doing autos indoor and out
I am getting a dispensary started her now in Chile

My girls are Auto Ultimate and I will add pics and update them, but I have a strange thing happening
3 seeds in soil all was fine until 2 plants started flowering and going lighter green but flowering strong and 1 plant is dark green and just starting to show preflowers,,????

I'm not sure I'll be much help considering you have so much experience lol I'm pretty new to the scene and have never used autoflowers..the dark green sounds like it could be a nitrogen overload that's slowing that one baby down?

My girls are Auto Ultimate and I will add pics and update them, but I have a strange thing happening
3 seeds in soil all was fine until 2 plants started flowering and going lighter green but flowering strong and 1 plant is dark green and just starting to show preflowers,,????

I'm guessing you've got two different phenotypes, then. (Either that or you've inadvertently given the third plant too much nitrogen, which has caused the dark green and delayed the onset of flowering. Are the leaves clawing downwards?)

Back
Top Bottom