Hello from Colorado

PyroByNature

Well, I've browsed this forum a few times after hearing about it.I decided to finally join.

I'm from colorado, I've been smoking for about 7 months.Not sure what else to put in here. I "kind of" play the drums, I love pretty much all music in general, although some genres I could live without. One of my favorite bands of all time is sublime :)

Anyway, thats about it for now......... :smokin3:

:smokin: Welcome to the forum...glad you could join us...I'm tossing into my Volcano an awesome Sativa Salad I made for greeting new members...thanks, I've been waiting for an excuse to vaporize something head high for a change.:15:

I'm out in north eastern colorado, not sure if anyone has heard of fort morgan lol. Only about an hour from downtown denver, depending how I drive lol.

Ahhhh, colfax. Been to quite a few concerts at the fillmore, by far my fav. place.

i heard of fort morgan. dont know if i would ever want to go there. oh yea i love colfax. its all i know hahaha

If you can find something to do, it's not THAT bad of a town.

Personally I go down to denver any chance I get, lots of fun to be had down there.

I intend on buying a glass bong off of colfax lol.

I like heads of state too, i think thats somewere down on colfax, cdxx you ever been way east on colfax like into aurora, thats my favorite part of colfax

Back
Top Bottom