Hello from Denmark

Grolys

420 Member
Hello everyone :ciao:

My name is Anders i am passionately curious about the whole cannabis industry and want to be a part of the new revolution happening here in Denmark :surf:

We hope that we can be a big contribution to getting cannabis fully legalized here in Denmark and we are happy to finally be part of this amazing community :thumb:

Hello Anders ,
me too, I'm Jorge ,great to e-meet you man.
what's the status of cannabis in Denmark?
I'm from Portugal and I will be planting hemp in 1 month , I've heard that you guys are making quite some impressive furniture based on hemp, do you know fell the awareness ?
thank you in advance man :)

Hello man :) Great to e-meet you too!
Still illegal but we have started a 4 year period to try out the medicinal side of cannabis. Hopefully with good results :goodjob:
Cannabis legal in Portugal?
Well i have heard about it but never seen the furniture styles :volcano-smiley: Been blazing too much :laugh:

aahahhaha that's great :)
In Portugal it's ilegal THC so, we can grow industrial hemp or hemp/cannabis with low THC (.2%) but with CBD for medical porpuses. hope soon THC will be legal too , let's see :)
keep us posted on cannabis situation in Denmark ;)
:Namaste:

I think it will happen all over the world within the next 10-15 years, the world is waking op finally :peace:
You do the same we will keep you updated :popcorn:
:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom