Hello from eastern canada

oiuhdfukg

Hey everyone, nice to be on board. I just started growing a few weeks ago and in the process of doing my homework I came across this forum and have found it extremely helpful. I'm about 6 weeks into my first crop (appears to be a bagseed indica strain, I don't know any more than that) and having a blast with it so far. Cheers. :Namaste:

Greetings GreenCaper and welcome to :420: the number one site promoting cannabis awareness :welcome:

Glad you are enjoying your gardening :) You will always find lots of help here. If you have questions FAQs is the place to go. And New Member Start Links has lots of great links to help you find your way around the site.

Have a canna-tastitc day!

:peace:

Thanks for the welcomes. Here's a pic of my crop so far. About 6 - 7 weeks since germination... 3 plants under a 150w HPS light in a 2ft x 2ft space. Odds are that 1 to 2 plants will wind up being male so I anticipate having one good plant to harvest in a couple of months or so.:yummy:
IMG_185016.JPG

I mixed standard ready-to-use super soil with some sheep manure and peat moss. It was a bit acidic so I brought the pH to 7 by adding a bit of lime. For nutes I'm just using some all-purpose Miracle Gro. I'm definitely open to suggestions when it comes to fertilizers though, that's one area I need help with. As of now though the plants seem healthy.

Back
Top Bottom