hello from England :)

honest john

hi there my name is john (im guessing you already know) due to my user name haha

im 32 yrs old & live in the NORTH EAST ENGLAND UK..

this is actually my second post as i was needing advice in the (pests/bugs) forum so i posted there before here, anyway this looks a great forum for me being a total novice in growing (hence my other post) and ultimate disaster on my very 1st attempt...

there is many a great topic on here as i have been having a good browse, i hope to speak to fellow members soon as no doubt i will get into more difficultys with my new hobby :adore:

:thanks:

Hey John - welcome to 420 - I'm new myself but I can tell you from experience that the group here at 420 is always willing to lend their brains to a good cause!
I have found giving more details about just what you are doing - i.e. - grow room specs, strain, # of days it's been growing, etc. give people the opportunity to toss you some in valuable nugs of wisdom! - Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. :welcome: :peace:

Hey John - welcome to 420 - I'm new myself but I can tell you from experience that the group here at 420 is always willing to lend their brains to a good cause!
I have found giving more details about just what you are doing - i.e. - grow room specs, strain, # of days it's been growing, etc. give people the opportunity to toss you some in valuable nugs of wisdom! - Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. :welcome: :peace:

thnx m8 i certainly will once i get myself set up properly, this is a great site im glad i came accross it when browsing, plenty of good reads and plenty of very knowlegable members from all over, thnx again i look forward to learning :thanks: :morenutes:

Back
Top Bottom