Hello from Florida

Spalding420

What’s up y’all, I’m Spalding and I live and smoke in Florida and just started my first grow about 10-12 days ago. Would love for you to check it out. I’m very inexperienced but I’ve done and am doing a lot of research as I go and am loving every minute!

I did have a quick question...so I’ve got 4 girls growing and my Jack Herer plant(pics below) is the only one that is kinda curling? The others are stretched out reaching for the stars, but just a little droop here, anything I should be concerned with?

Thanks in advance, and I’m really looking forward to getting to know more members and expanding my cannabis grow knowledge. Please have a look at my grow and sub if you like :)

Attachments

• C88712CA-F4CD-41F1-BFD9-E84C5A2AC14E.jpeg
    C88712CA-F4CD-41F1-BFD9-E84C5A2AC14E.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • 8E29BDE9-097E-4E21-B0FD-90342C70D047.jpeg
    8E29BDE9-097E-4E21-B0FD-90342C70D047.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 35
Hi Spalding, I don't have heaps of experience but your seedling looks fairly normal me. I feel when young they can take a little bit of time to 'find their feet'. One of mine this year started off with a kinda of 'crepe paper' looking leaves but after a few nodes developed it then looked as normal as the rest. Keep a watch out for it and hopefully it'll be looking as good as the others in no time. Anyway, welcome and good luck!

What’s up y’all, I’m Spalding and I live and smoke in Florida and just started my first grow about 10-12 days ago. Would love for you to check it out. I’m very inexperienced but I’ve done and am doing a lot of research as I go and am loving every minute!

I did have a quick question...so I’ve got 4 girls growing and my Jack Herer plant(pics below) is the only one that is kinda curling? The others are stretched out reaching for the stars, but just a little droop here, anything I should be concerned with?

Thanks in advance, and I’m really looking forward to getting to know more members and expanding my cannabis grow knowledge. Please have a look at my grow and sub if you like :)
:welcome: to :420: Spalding420:passitleft:...looks good just man...you need to start a journal so others can chime in...just go here and name it and start it up :thumb:

:welcome: to :420: Spalding420:passitleft:...looks good just man...you need to start a journal so others can chime in...just go here and name it and start it up :thumb:

Mocha I started my journal a couple weeks ago, it’s in my signature :)

Welcome to :420: Spaulding, glad you made use of the helpful links when you joined our community, your little babies look good soo far. I had a grow with 8 Jack Herer plants and I don’t see anything to be alarmed of. I’ll share a pic from that grow, it’s an old one before I was a member of the site or I would have made a journal of it. But I hope they grow out to be nice plants for you, I REALLY enjoyed smoking that strain ALOT, it was my idea of the perfect high

Attachments

• 3B523AFA-D00D-4E9F-AA26-E6DA009F48BE.jpeg
    3B523AFA-D00D-4E9F-AA26-E6DA009F48BE.jpeg
    791 KB · Views: 42
Welcome to :420: Spaulding, glad you made use of the helpful links when you joined our community, your little babies look good soo far. I had a grow with 8 Jack Herer plants and I don’t see anything to be alarmed of. I’ll share a pic from that grow, it’s an old one before I was a member of the site or I would have made a journal of it. But I hope they grow out to be nice plants for you, I REALLY enjoyed smoking that strain ALOT, it was my idea of the perfect high

WOW those plants are beautiful! And yessir I have had several friends tell me they love Jack Herer so I’m really looking forward to harvest time lol, but lots to go in between. Have you ever done an outdoor soil grow?

WOW those plants are beautiful! And yessir I have had several friends tell me they love Jack Herer so I’m really looking forward to harvest time lol, but lots to go in between. Have you ever done an outdoor soil grow?
I’ve done a few but I prefer indoor for the control I have of the environment, although this year I am planning to do another outdoor grow only because my room won’t support the amount of plants I want to do this summer and I have some bag seed I’m going to let Mother Nature take her course with besides a couple toppings and some defoliation

Welcome @Spalding420 whats that yellow stuff all over your plants! Is that....SUNLIGHT? I heard of sunlight ...we got it here in north MI once between snowstorms. Your sprouts look perf! Cheers, luck to your grow! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom