Hello from France

faster

Hello everybody, new member, I have been reading this forum and thought I introduce my self.

Greetings to you all from south of France where I have been living for last 14 years, I’m a first time grower, got 4 plants growing, 2 super silver and 2 Durban poison. Growing outside on a rooftop with a few tomatoes and peppers. All organic soil in fabric pots

I am retired, so got time to do a little gardening.

My main interests are music, cinema, nature, sailing, coffee and sometimes reading...

Cheers everyone

Thanks @Pennywise .

Should I?
I don’t know, being a first time grower I am not sure I can offer much info/help on growing to anyone, it’s more like I will be needing help

Seriously, I uploaded a few photos in the gallery, because I just did a first topping.
But I would like to share my progress if it’s not considered as spamming or taking up forum space...

Thanks @Pennywise .

Should I?
I don’t know, being a first time grower I am not sure I can offer much info/help on growing to anyone, it’s more like I will be needing help

Seriously, I uploaded a few photos in the gallery, because I just did a first topping.
But I would like to share my progress if it’s not considered as spamming or taking up forum space...
Hell yes! Start up a journal... everyone can learn from the experience.
:welcome:

Start a grow journal and include as much info as you can and include photos. If you join the conversation in other journals it will draw interest in your own. If you were to need help a journal full of info will help others help you.

Thank you guys, I certainly will, it will be a pleasure to share my results andwatch my girls grow, now I just admire all the beautiful photos of plants others have successfully harvested and wonder if I will succeed...
I don’t see it “negatively“, don’t misunderstand me, more scary, it’s exciting for me, first grow and just the odds....from pests to neighbors to weather...it’s a tough fight!
just got rid of aphids and now fighting some fungus flies lol...

Welcome & grow on!

Thank you all for the warm welcome, yes I find it a great site, very friendly and full of information and nice people.

I like the fact that there are so many people/nationalities, with great knowledge and if I need help, I’m sure there’s someone who will have an answer.

Back
Top Bottom