🤣 Iced out made me think of these guys

19E9138E-D7B2-4EFF-9A3D-812CF1325D67.jpeg

Welcome to the community, from Detroit 😂
🤣🤣🤣 Love this!

What do you use? Let me guess you use Western Union.

visa, mc, and debit are the only three accepted by all businesses. amex is really only in the states now so is useless once you go over a border and discover went bankrupt here decades ago.

visa, mc, and debit are the only three accepted by all businesses. amex is really only in the states now so is useless once you go over a border and discover went bankrupt here decades ago.
Well I guess I don’t have to worry about paying for anything in Canada with plastic. They won’t let me in the country anyway so it’s not a problem. CL🍀

Well I guess I don’t have to worry about paying for anything in Canada with plastic. They won’t let me in the country anyway so it’s not a problem. CL🍀

you can still go through paypal with those cards if you need to order international. pretty sure paypal takes all kinds.

Hey @Iced Out Genetics - do you sell other breeders' seeds, or only your own? And do you have a walk-in store?

Discover cuts out the middlemen banks, thereby receiving the profit that would otherwise go to banks... yet still chooses to charge merchants more to accept its card than other credit card entities do. That's both greedy and stupid, IMHO, and probably explains why some businesses still refuse to form a relationship with Discover and accept its cards. Discover may be the issuer of those "cash back" checks, but it's the merchants who are paying for them. That plus the fact that only about a seventh as many people have a Discover card to actually use in the first place (1/7 of a staggeringly huge number is still pretty significant, though). And, while there are undoubtedly some folks who only have one credit card... and, of that group, even some who only have a Discover card - the percentage of people that describes is vanishingly small. Most Discover card holders have at least one other option at hand for payment.

Hey Guys you said that you take credit cards but I just tried to order and you don’t take Discover? What’s up with that? Years ago when it was new a lot of places wouldn’t accept it but not anymore. Smh CL🍀 Edit: You have some really awesome strains though.
Hey there! 🌿 Sorry for the credit card hiccup! We're constantly updating our payment options, and we hear you on the Discover front. We'll make sure to bring it to our higher-ups. Thanks for the heads-up! 🙌 And glad you're digging our strains! High-five for the awesome taste! 🤚✨ #StrainGameStrong

I went to the site expecting seeds 🤣
I was like hmm that’s odd usually they show the plant “growing” to advertise the seeds.
Then I clocked one and was like wait a minute idk anyone to sell seeds by weight 🤣

Then I thought about how many seeds you’d get if you bought an ounce of seeds 🤯 🤣

Anyway don’t mind me!
Welcome to the site!
Thank you for being a sponsor!
Haha, love the journey you took there! 😂 We totally get the confusion, but we specialize in the finished product. No green thumbs needed, just the desire to sit back and enjoy. Thanks for the warm welcome and for being part of our awesome community! 🙌 We're thrilled to have you on board! Happy toking! 🌬️💨 #EnjoyTheHarvest

Hey there! 🌿 Sorry for the credit card hiccup! We're constantly updating our payment options, and we hear you on the Discover front. We'll make sure to bring it to our higher-ups. Thanks for the heads-up! 🙌 And glad you're digging our strains! High-five for the awesome taste! 🤚✨ #StrainGameStrong
I deposited some $$$ in my bank account so now I’m gonna try this again with my Debit card 💳. CL🍀

I thought when you walked into a bank and deposited $$$ that it was supposed to post immediately? I guess I’m gonna have to try again tomorrow damn it. I’m growing a Chocolate Thai n you sell it so I’m really excited about trying it because mine won’t be ready for a minute or two. lol CL🍀

Back
Top Bottom