Hello from Los Angeles and looking for Old Mother Sativa

agentkill

Hello everyone! I am new to the site and from Los Angeles.
I have been looking for the strain Old Mother Sativa and have been unable to find it. If anyone knows where i could buy the seeds, if they could let me know, i would appreciate it. I have a California medical/club card.
Thanks for your time and nice meeting all of you.

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

I wish I lived in Cannabisfornia! Are you growing soil or hydro?

Sorry, but I can't help you with that strain. I've never even heard of it.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

I have never herd of Appolo 13 seeds. What kind of strain is that? Does it produce a lot like Old Mother Sativa?
When i did, soil. :]
It's great here and i hope the Bill in November passes! Could be the first state for recreational use in the USA!

Does anyone know strains the produce as much or close to as Old Mother Sativa? I hear it makes 5lbs! :reading420magazine:

I ment the 5lb/plant with the Old Mother Sativa, not Appolo 13. I don't know anything about Appolo 13.

Does anyone know strains like Old Mother Sativa that makes few pounds per plant if grown properly? I have seen pictures of plants that look to be 12 feet high! hehe high :grinjoint: :D

Back
Top Bottom