Hello from MA

bh420

Hi,

I live south of Boston in Massachusetts and just joined the 420 Forums. I suffer from depression and insomnia and wish there was a medical marijuana option in this state for the only medicine that helps me. I joined today to hang out and meet some people.

Thanks,
bh

Hi bh420, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. Cannabis can take care of insomnia, depression as well. :grinjoint: Glad you joined our happy community, where it's always 420. If you decide to grow your own, Remember growing cannabis is addictive. Help? or a question, contact a member of the Hospitality Team. I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

Hello from the Cape! :yahoo:
How are you? :welcome:
You have to say hello to Tiger Balm
Tiger Balm's First Grow - Soil, AMS free, Mandala Satori, and AMS Medijuana
Boston Area also.

This is a great place, great members and tons of know-how. :thumb:
The reading alone is a blast. But once you get to know some of the people here you will see it is like a huge, happy, high family. :grinjoint:
So stick around :surf: the forums
If you have a questions or would like to find some information just shout.
See you around my friend. :roorrip: :peace:
:popcorn:

Thank you very much for the welcome CocoJoe and The Weed. I'll definitely say hello to Tiger Balm.

Thanks,
bh

This thread made me want to join. I'm from the south shore too and I've had trouble with depression and anxiety and I have a hard time falling asleep at night when I'm not high. Getting high isn't really helping with the depression right now because I just broke up with my girlfriend and I used to smoke with her every day so now I just wish I was with her when I smoke.

I'd like to move out west to either California or Colorado sometime soon so that I don't have to worry about the legal problems with growing my own plants. I've got some friends in the San Diego area who grow that I would like to move in with when I get some money saved up to get started out there. I also have an engineering degree and think it would be great if I could find a way to use that in a large commercial grow operation.

I look forward to talking to everyone here and learning as much as I can about cannabis.

Back
Top Bottom