Hello from Michigan: Finally legal

Yes his service is very good and he is a breeder as well, but note that I have yet to plant any of his seeds. Just today I received my 2nd order, it was 6 Colombian Gold regular seeds and he gave 4 free regularn seeds of his own F2 indica hybrid. He's shipped the day after each order and emails back the tracking number. I know his website is not as slick as most others but his service is awesome none the less.
I want to know when on the Columbian Gold , I got to smoke it in 77 then came the commercial gold that had just a hint of the gold taste that stayed around till 79 . When Colorado went legal we went to mile high but don’t remember which we got the gold from , wrong taste !

I want to know when on the Columbian Gold , I got to smoke it in 77 then came the commercial gold that had just a hint of the gold taste that stayed around till 79 . When Colorado went legal we went to mile high but don’t remember which we got the gold from , wrong taste !

Not all weed gets optimally cured, it's not hard to miss the best flavor. Landrace strains that are not grown in native soil and climate can take on new characteristics as well.

Thanks guys, yeah i accidentally ordered some fem seeds and some that weren't.. he warned me and i'm gonna do a new order this morning.. hell of a guy...
Sorry for mentioning the other place.. seems they aren't a sponsor, although they are still on the sponsor page as a sponsor.. i had no way of knowing.

Ok, ordered some Jack Herer, and Durban poison.. thanks soo much for the help guys.. i need to learn my way around this forum and such. So far you guys are awesome:) Now i need to order all the little stuff.. like soil, seed cubes.. time to screw that up :)

Ok, ordered some Jack Herer, and Durban poison.. thanks soo much for the help guys.. i need to learn my way around this forum and such. So far you guys are awesome:) Now i need to order all the little stuff.. like soil, seed cubes.. time to screw that up :)
Long list if sponsors that will help !

Yes his service is very good and he is a breeder as well, but note that I have yet to plant any of his seeds. Just today I received my 2nd order, it was 6 Colombian Gold regular seeds and he gave 4 free regularn seeds of his own F2 indica hybrid. He's shipped the day after each order and emails back the tracking number. I know his website is not as slick as most others but his service is awesome none the less.

I might offer my website design support to him, as I'd be leery of ordering from a website that looks like that. He'd probably accept a trade I'm thinking. If his product is good, then I wouldn't have a problem helping since he's actually providing a nice service with prices so low.

I might offer my website design support to him, as I'd be leery of ordering from a website that looks like that. He'd probably accept a trade I'm thinking. If his product is good, then I wouldn't have a problem helping since he's actually providing a nice service with prices so low.

Wouldn't be a bad idea.. seems like a decent place so far and good reviews.

Has anyone here grown anything from him?

Hey welcome fellow statesmen. I have ordered from both Nukeheads (Stateside) and Nirvana (Netherlands) and had good success with each order in regards to payment and shipment. Hell yeah Prop 1!

Ok.. seeds supposed to show tomorrow.. finally :) I bought a cheap ph meter and had a quick question or two.. It's just a hanna hi98103, Never having used one i was going to try it to see how my tap water looks, just curious where it's at.. Reading the directions, do you guys have to calibrate every single time you use a meter?

And i will be starting a journal once i get seeds a poppin...

Ok.. seeds supposed to show tomorrow.. finally :) I bought a cheap ph meter and had a quick question or two.. It's just a hanna hi98103, Never having used one i was going to try it to see how my tap water looks, just curious where it's at.. Reading the directions, do you guys have to calibrate every single time you use a meter?

And i will be starting a journal once i get seeds a poppin...
I’m still testing with two ph pens one cheep one little costly . If they don’t jibe I calibrate them plus I have the drop test for back up! Now if it is a tds or ec pen calibration is once a month !

I’m still testing with two ph pens one cheep one little costly . If they don’t jibe I calibrate them plus I have the drop test for back up! Now if it is a tds or ec pen calibration is once a month !

Ah cool.. that's not bad.. and i actually just learned bout the drops you can use.. wish i had known that before.. woulda skipped the pen :)

Ah cool.. that's not bad.. and i actually just learned bout the drops you can use.. wish i had known that before.. woulda skipped the pen :)
You’ll like the pin better but you want the drop test for back up !

Thanks, will do.. I am kind of hoping i can use my tap water here.. we have a great city water system, and i checked it's chlorine not chloromine whatever the other one is.. So if i read correctly you can let it evap off the chlorine over night..
They say 24 some say 48 some mix there nutrients and go . A lot of reading in here it’s non stop!

Back
Top Bottom