Hello from michigan

warlord98

HI. Just signed on with you guys. I'm a mi medical card holder. I grow hydroponically in a 12 site ebb system. The church by green house seed is my strain as of late. I weld pipe for a living all over the US. (when I can that is). Just thought I'd give a little of me to you.:thumb:

Hi warlord98, Welcome to 420Magazine. :welcome:
:thanks: for joining us to help us creat cannabis/hemp awareness.
I am glad you are legal.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical sues, and even info on cooking with herb!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! :thumb:

Peace :peacetwo:

Thank you guys for the warm welcome. I look forward to learning and showing off my grows with everyone.:thumb:

....hello again from michigan! i myself am brand new to the site (as a registered member that is)....been using the 420 forums for years to gain knowledge and insight but never registered for fear of "The Man"....now that all is copasetic and i'm a legal "caregiver" for my "patients" instead of an underground grower for some law breaking potheads i can happily and willingly give back to the community the has unknowingly made me who i am today......free at last! free at last! HALLELUJAH!! FREE-AT-LAST!!!!!!!!!

*~*Hi Family*~*

.....the smoker you drink the player you get.....

....hello again from michigan! i myself am brand new to the site (as a registered member that is)....been using the 420 forums for years to gain knowledge and insight but never registered for fear of "The Man"....now that all is copasetic and i'm a legal "caregiver" for my "patients" instead of an underground grower for some law breaking potheads i can happily and willingly give back to the community the has unknowingly made me who i am today......free at last! free at last! HALLELUJAH!! FREE-AT-LAST!!!!!!!!!

*~*Hi Family*~*

.....the smoker you drink the player you get.....

I feel your joy!

Back
Top Bottom