Hello from Michigan

My grandfather used to take us kids to the Pere Marquette Rod & Gun Club near Baldwin, what a blast we had at the trout farms, skeet shooting and driving our parents cars down to the beach. I know that was a long time ago - 40 years maybe.

Get rid of the guns, you lose your right to bear arms with the Michigan card. I'm a hunter and am keeping hunting shotguns off site.

Where did you here this? Please post the actual document source,
I have arms for security and hunting and LARA MMMP for 2 years.

Better put on your tinfoil hat bruh the Black Copters are coming for you.

I don't agree with that statement either. A gun safe makes an excellent place to store your stash.:thumb:

Where did you here this? Please post the actual document source,
I have arms for security and hunting and LARA MMMP for 2 years.

Better put on your tinfoil hat bruh the Black Copters are coming for you.

Gun rights fall under Federal jurisdiction. Gun Control Act 18 USC 922(g)

According to the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (BATF), "Any person who uses or is addicted to marijuana, regardless of whether his or her state has passed legislation authorizing marijuana for medicinal purposes is an unlawful user of or addicted to a controlled substance and is prohibited by Federal law from possessing firearms or ammunition".

Memo to the state from the US Department of justice about medical marijuana and guns.

https://media.mlive.com/citpat/news_impact/other/ATF medpot memo.pdf

Medical Marijuana Patients in Michigan Can’t Own Guns | The Clark Law Office

The Michigan State Appeals Court has ruled that those granted use of marijuana for medicinal purposes remain classified as "drug users" or "drug addicts", barring them from purchasing a gun and ammunition, regardless of the permission given to them to use marijuana for medicine reasons. This is a big blow to the medical marijuana community since it treats those carrying an MMA card as criminals regardless if a criminal act was committed or not.

I already had my arms prior to certification and never had a problem, so the "Grey Area" is fully in effect
much the same as "Stand your ground". No clear overall definition just opinion vs 2nd Amendment rights.
If MSAC was really interested in pursuing "the Law" they would have accounted for prior ownership methinks.
If you really want one whats to stop you from crossing the state line into Indiana, thats what most do anyways.
Just buy your arms/ammo before you certify. And if you are so paranoid about your right to bear arms,
maybe you shouldn't be using cannabis for treatment, seems counter-productive! Cheers!

I think as long as you don't do something stupid like shoot and kill someone trying to steal your pot plants or shoot and kill anyone, you can stay under the radar and out of the courts.

My grandfather used to take us kids to the Pere Marquette Rod & Gun Club near Baldwin, what a blast we had at the trout farms, skeet shooting and driving our parents cars down to the beach. I know that was a long time ago - 40 years maybe.

Just down the road from me not to far. Grow is kicking Ass
1d24f0fd32e6ba299120de885ee3dcea.jpg

I just bought a new rifle and hand gun no problems! Had my MMJ card for 4 years. Also an AR-15 last year. New to the site. But those are my experiences.

New patient here in Ypsilanti Twp. Former old school hippy who gave up smoking back in 1984. Never thought I would be smoking for medicinal purposes though. Just got my card last Friday. It was a strange experience going to the dispensary the first time. Anyway, I got two different meds Obama Kush (very strong, probably too strong) and I bought some Canatonic which I like a lot. One of my hobbies is gardening, I will be putting in a new herb bed this spring. My wife is not thrilled. :riskybusiness:

New patient here in Ypsilanti Twp. Former old school hippy who gave up smoking back in 1984. Never thought I would be smoking for medicinal purposes though. Just got my card last Friday. It was a strange experience going to the dispensary the first time. Anyway, I got two different meds Obama Kush (very strong, probably too strong) and I bought some Canatonic which I like a lot. One of my hobbies is gardening, I will be putting in a new herb bed this spring. My wife is not thrilled. :riskybusiness:

Hi Yoda toke, and welcome to the forum. Your timing is perfect, you have just enough time to study up and get your new gardening supplies ordered for spring. It is a very interesting and fun hobby. Try all the strains you can before ordering seeds as it'll take about 6 months between popping the seeds to getting a good start on the curing process.
See ya around.......
Beav

just wanted to start a topic in here since its been over a year for a new post so if your from the state or even if your not come on an say hello..

since a lote of the medical sites for here just offer name calling and arguments, censorship i thought i would check out the 420 agian been a while for me but hope to make new friends...
`HELLO, IRONWOOD MI ,HERE

Back
Top Bottom