Hello from Michigan

K-Frat

Hello nice to be here! I have been trolling the forums for about a week and I recently started my first ever grow.:slide: Just thought i would smoke one then say hello to everyone as my intro here on the forums.:rollit: ALOT of information here and ALOT to learn so lets get started.....:peace:

I have started a grow journal and ran into a few problems last night. My plant was exposed 4" away from a 250w bulb last night for aprox 5 mins on accident. it is withered but not burnt and seems to have a kink in the stem but not a break. The plant is aprox 3" talland currently being supported on a toothpick and sitting in my window cill for sun. is my first seedling gonna live? I have grown attached to her and feel real bad for what happened last night. Any suggestions are welcome ty.:popcorn:

I have started a grow journal and ran into a few problems last night. My plant was exposed 4" away from a 250w bulb last night for aprox 5 mins on accident. it is withered but not burnt and seems to have a kink in the stem but not a break. The plant is aprox 3" talland currently being supported on a toothpick and sitting in my window cill for sun. is my first seedling gonna live? I have grown attached to her and feel real bad for what happened last night. Any suggestions are welcome ty.:popcorn:

Welcome neighbor. I'd get a light fan on it to help make the stem stronger. Good luck.

Welcome im new to growing.i have learned a lot here coco rocks,,here is a pic how am i doing. 45 days now,will it be ready soon? my sencond grow I grew AK47 lowryder good smoke poor yeild i had ph probulms 8.4 aaaa
August_6_2009_grow_018.JPG

try small fan near seedling to strengthen stem, just a very light breeze. Also if possible switch your 250w to a 250w cfl 6400k spectrum. This will be much better for young plant as it can be placed almost touching and it will not burn or wither your plant, it is also cheaper to run and more energy efficient. you can pick one up off ebay fairly cheap. if you are only growing a single plant i would advise switching to a 250w cfl 2400 red spectrum as soon as u switch to flower as it would be more practical for a single plant. however a dual spectrum hps would suffice, just make sure the bulb is atleast 50cm away from plant to avoid burn. hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom