Hello from NB Canada!

SkunkHipSoup

Hello to everyone! I love this forum.. I'm excited to learn new things, do whatever I can to change the way people look at cannabis, and maybe make a few friends along the way. In short I suffer daily with major anxiety, insomnia and mood swings.. having had depression and anxiety since I was a kid. Between my dr. And my shrink I think I've tried every synthetic drug under the sun and they all are not worth the time of day. Either they have side affects that are worse then the conditions I am taking them for, or they make me feel like I'm hung over. Cannabis is the only thing that has ever helped, and finally I found a dr who's head isn't stuck up his ***. Anyway, I joined this site to do anything I can to try and make a difference how people look at marijuana, to seek more knowledge about it and to hopefully make some new friends along the way.

:welcome: SkunkHS! I'm glad that cannabis is helping you more than synthetic meds have. That's the coolest thing about cannabis, in my opinion. Who knew that the stuff I used to smoke to get high could also take away my pain, take away my anxiety and help me sleep. It's just too cool!

And, the fact that you:

joined this site to do anything I can to try and make a difference how people look at marijuana, to seek more knowledge about it and to hopefully make some new friends along the way.

means that you will fit right in here because that's the main goal of 420 Magazine. Glad to have you.

:circle-of-love:

P.S. I've sent you a friend request. I would be honoured to be your first friend here on 420.

Back
Top Bottom