Hello from NE Pennsylvania

NeesyinPA

I just joined this site, and wanted to say hello. I recently relocated from FL to PA, and I am experiencing culture shock...it's like 2 different worlds. I'm originally from PA, but haven't lived here for about 15 yrs. I don't know anyone here, and I am not familiar with the laws, law changes, status of legalization, etc. I have fibromyalgia, RA, chronic migraines, and anxiety disorder, so marijuana is very helpful to me, although I do not have a "card". Traditional medicine is not very helpful, so I would like to explore alternative options. I would like to make some new friends with similar interests, and would welcome friendship with anyone who might be interested. Thanks for reading my post.:thanks:

Hey NeesyinPA, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!

I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there...dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere, and I think you'll like it here!

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines, they will assist you in navigating the forum. I also recommend you read through Forum Guideline FAQs before you get started.

Here are some other links that you might also want to check out:
Interested in growing Cannabis? :thumb:

One of the best places to start: How to Grow Marijuana - Everything You Need to Know: How to Grow Marijuana
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
Questions about your grow:
Frequently Asked Questions
How to grow marijuana forum: How to Grow Marijuana
MMJ lounge: Grower's Lounge

One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals

Maybe information is your thing... :)

Cannabis and Hemp related news: 420 News
Just want the facts? Cannabis Facts, Medical Marijuana Facts, Industrial Hemp Facts
And who doesn't love science? Medical Marijuana Scientific Data

Need to learn how to upload photos, embed a video, add a link to your signature, etc.? It's all right here: Member Resources

420 Magazine's Mission Statement:
Mission Statement
Help support the cause: Help Support 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering...you can win some really cool prizes!

There's so much information here, that it can seem a bit overwhelming at times...hopefully these links will help get you started, and feel free to ask if you need any help!

:Namaste:

I am also a recent PA transplant :welcome:. Not as far tho... I'm a Maryland :love: girl born and bred :woohoo:, but I grew up outside of D.C. then after I was married I lived outside of Baltimore, so I suffered a major culture shock myself:yikes:. Ya know, make a left at the third cow in the second corn field????:loopy: LOL... You didn't specify where you're at.... I'm in York County, about 10 min. from York City (which is about 1/4th the size of B-more.... :icon_cool ) AND OF COURSE, I LIVE THERE 35 YRS AND AM FORCED TO MOVE HERE TO PA, AND MMJ GETS LEGALIZED BACK HOME IN MD :thedoubletake::straightface: Wish I could move back :oops:.... Well, here's wishing the best for the two bills that were introduced a few months ago :goodluck:. I am a firm believer in full legalization for recreational use :rollit::cheesygrinsmiley:(under 21yrs), but would be thrilled with at least letting us have MMJ :goodluck::amen:. I suffer from chronic pain. I am a warrior/survivor with RSD/CRPS, degenerative back issues (spondylolisthesis, bulging/herniated discs, spinal stenosis & sciatica) and depression with a touch of OCD and anxiety, and because of everything severe fatigue. The few times I've been lucky enough to stumble on it made a world of difference... but I don't know people here and can't really socialize and/or foster friendships, so I put whatever time and energy I have left after doing for my kids :circle-of-love:(4yr son & 12yr daughter) into advocacy for legalization:allgood:, and raising awareness for RSD/CRPS (**ANYONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THIS CONDITION OR WANTS TO LEARN MORE, PLEASE VISIT: American RSDHope - Home ~or~ RSDSA ). Hoping to hear back from you...:thumb: and I have so many cool links, pics, factoids, etc. Anyway... hope you're having a mostly pain-free day :peace:... Gentle Hugs :green_heart:

Hey Kim , all I would basically have to do is change names and I could use your bio , well at least a lot of it. I also am a N.E. Pa. transplant , am in Plains,Pa, in between Wilkes Barre/Scranton . I am from Pittsburgh Pa. , moved here when my ex passed , 2004 . And I really know no one also , I really dislike it here , except for the state + county parks, other areas of wilderness , ,,,which is why I am seeking a secluded piece of land in Oregon/Cali/Colorado, to live , puff , relax , and be free - me and my pup. I broke my back , have all you said wrong with my back also , and also serious neck injury , and have to get my relief through pain meds , and of course GOOD Herb , which is available . I know someone from Tobyhanna(sp?)which I think is also in York Co.Well , drop me a line if you would like to , For now , take care , I FEEL YOUR PAIN , for real - every day Kim, so don't feel alone , bye for now . jmz

Back
Top Bottom