Hello from NEPA

High from northern California and welcome to 420! Post often, let's hear what's on your mind.

Peace and 420:rollit:

Thanks for the friendly welcome. i've been smoking for a long time and i am now on my first grow(cfl's), going great almost ready to flower. I found you guys looking for grow info, and found tons of help just from reading. My next grow is definately going to be a grow journal. I guess i just never realized how easy it actual is to grow the stuff i've spent so much money on over the past 17 or 18 years.

I've been to Wilkes-Barre years ago. Welcome to 420.

yeah, i know... when you can pm..we'll talk. *I was gonna ask you how you found this site, the cfls are ok for veg. but need the HPS for flowering, its much better. Wat do you got growing? I got 2 WWs 1 bag seed(thats almost done,) and one BIG ass sativa bush...the damn thing is out of control... had to take the tops and tie them to the bottom

They got Fox farm soil...but the guy(Tom) told me to get Happy Frog and Pro mix... its like 25 bucks a bag put you can fill up like 6 5gallon planters, they got all kinds and sizes of pots, the plastic one you get when you buy shurbs.. the black ones..ya know

i know what ones you're talking about(buckets). i'm just growing some bagseed i had, this is my first grow and i'm not sure who to order seeds from. i'm gonna try and flower under cfls for this grow. then for the next hopefully i'll have money to get some good lights
i actually just got bored one day and decided to grow, i just bought my house and found tons of shit laying around here for growing. i found a huge box full of those little seed starting trays, a 450cfm blower in the basement and the closet was already painted flat white. i guess i couldn't have asked for more(for free at least lol)

yeah i just moved back after 5 years and i can still get some bud, just mids nothing special thats actual what i'm growin from. but it's gotten a lot harder to find since i moved. my best friend use to sell but doesn't even have money to buy his own anymore, but he still gets me the hook-up, the only person i can find to get nugs from rips you off half the time.

Back
Top Bottom