420 Magazine Background

Hello from New England

PacificPeach

I've been on 420 for about 2 months but I somehow neglected to introduce myself. I live in New England and just started growing 11/1/16. It's not legal in my state but it is in 2 other neighboring states. Medical usage IS legal here with a doctor's prescription.

I've been a flower and vegetable gardener for about 30 years. I never thought I would be able to grow my own medicine, but here I am. I imagined that there would be many more problems than I had in my first grow. I have been going through a learning curve because there is a lot to learn but I'm having tons of fun doing it. I agree with other posters who have said that the growing is almost as therapeutic as the smoking.

My first grow was very modest - we had 2 White Widow autos and 2 AK-47 autos. They were easy to germinate and grow. We got about 3 oz total from all 4 plants, which we are very happy with for the first time. Hopefully the harvests will get better with each grow as I learn more and get better at this.

Right now I have 4 more autos going: 1 WW, 2 Afghan Kush and 1 Narcotic Kush. I had quite a lot more trouble germinating seeds for this grow and I lost several. The yields are supposed to be higher on these Kush plants - I guess we shall see.

Thanks to everyone who has been helping me out so much with my endless questions - StinkySnid & Pennywise are awesome resources among many others.

This is a great website and I'm really happy to be part of it.

Thanks,
PacificPeach

Reddot55

Pacific Peach undoubtedly you possess a wealth of knowledge with your background. From MA and have started my first grow with absolutely zero growing experience. I'll read about your grow and let you know if I have any questions. Good luck with your current grow!

PacificPeach

Welcome my neighbor to the north!
Friendly once medical grower from your state to the south!

this has been a message brought to you from Grassachusettes.

Thanks Jack! You are my closest neighbor on here so far! I feel like everyone is from the West Coast US - but it's probably not true. How are things in my home state?? Any legal stores yet? Can't wait!

PacificPeach

Pacific Peach undoubtedly you possess a wealth of knowledge with your background. From MA and have started my first grow with absolutely zero growing experience. I'll read about your grow and let you know if I have any questions. Good luck with your current grow!

Wow - 2 New Englanders in one day! Who woulda thunk it? Thanks for saying hi!!

Jackofall420

No store fronts until 2018. But. Just being able to grow your own legally is a pretty great step haha.

this has been a message brought to you from Grassachusettes.

Cannoisseuras

PacificPeach

Top Bottom