Hello from New Hampshire!

Dghoyos

Finally decided to register on this great site. I've been using the site for info for a few weeks now and figured it was time. I've done hydro hot pepper growing for a few years now and love seeing things grow and be affected with the effort put in. I've also finally decided to pull the trigger and attempt a sour diesel grow. My wife is the smoker of the house and I figured I could save her a decent amount of cash by making our own. I'm about ready to make the transfer from soil to the dwc buckets and am pretty excited to see these puppies go.

Finally decided to register on this great site. I've been using the site for info for a few weeks now and figured it was time. I've done hydro hot pepper growing for a few years now and love seeing things grow and be affected with the effort put in. I've also finally decided to pull the trigger and attempt a sour diesel grow. My wife is the smoker of the house and I figured I could save her a decent amount of cash by making our own. I'm about ready to make the transfer from soil to the dwc buckets and am pretty excited to see these puppies go.

Hey Welcome to the 420 community Dghoyos,

Oh in the long run you will be saving a lot of coin!

:welcome:

Welcome Dghoyos, hope you start up a grow journal so we can all follow along.

Hey Welcome to the 420 community Dghoyos,

Oh in the long run you will be saving a lot of coin!

:welcome:

In the long run, for sure. In the short(er) term, you likely get far better quality and don't have to deal with undesirables. There is untold value there.

Very well. I'll have to look at other ones to see the format.

Back
Top Bottom