Hello from New York

nexmellowday

Hey there everyone! Thought I'd introduce myself properly. Um, I'm 23 years old. Used to be a heavy smoker when i was first introduced to weed. I'm a skateboarder. I'm really into listening to music. My favorite part about being high is listening to some stress-free music, especially really cool vibes that techno and trance can produce. Then there's the chill vibes from ambient-esque bands like codlplay and the xx. But for right now music is the only real motivator to smoke, for me.

I'm a male. I lead a simple life with skateboarding and music being the most played activity in it. Looking to add cannabis to my favorite things to do. I dont work, am supported by the government so dont need to right now. I love dogs. I love the english bulldog, french bulldog, boxers, i think greyhounds look like aliens and are kinda scary looking to me. would love to own one of my favorite breeds one day.

AAAnnd, i guess thats it for now. thanks for listening 420times, goodbye and have a good day.

Whats up nexmollowday? Greenest greetings from Rhode Island.:welcome:to 420Mag! We are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the universe. So why not :surf: Our https://www.420magazine.com/community/ and tell us what you think? I will provide some links to our Legal MMJ Gardens that will blow your mind. These and all 420Mag members will be happy you dropped by to say hello. If there is anything we can assist you with please let us know. Have a great and safe time, see you on the boards.
Here you grow:
Check this hash out guys!
Kron's 2010 Summer to Fall Medigrow
OldMedMans's 3rd Grow AirPots and 6 Strains
Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno
Lavendars'-Continual Harvest-5th Grow
Chromes Gone Hempy: "Kushberry" + Bagseed/Bagseed Clone: CFLs!

cool...cool.... I think your trying to get me to grow. even if i had the right place and the right season and all, i dont know....you gotta be smart and read lots of stuff, i dabble in both but im just a high school drop out with a few dreams.

I dream of going to Amsterdam, air fare is like 600+, one way = ). Last i checked anyway. um, I live in a apartment that i rent. ive joked with my mom about the Amsterdam trip, shes like, " Europe? wheres Europe? ". Then again my spanish might have been off a bit.

Hey there nexmellowday I apologize for making you uncomfortable I was only trying to showcase our Legal MMJ Gardens. It is not advisable to grow in States where Medical Marijuana is not the Law. I would love to take the trip to The Dam with you and several other members I am sure would join us. We could do the coffee shop crawl and have the times of our lives.:goodluck: Stay in touch.

:thanks:

ill be sure to check out the mmj gardens you guys have here. ive been clicking away at the random gallery that pops up on the page, only forgot when but its always at the top. anyway, that trip sounds like a experience. good day man.

Back
Top Bottom