Hello From North carolina

zaza

Hello all, I am from NC . I think this site is great and that's why I decided to join. It is like a world of my own people :) I am originally from NJ but moved to NC three years ago. Been using cannabis the last 27 + years after a accident . Nothing more has helped me cope with the pain and managing my life more that this beautiful herb.

Regards

Zaza,

Welcome! We are happy to have you. NC sure does have some beautiful mountains and out-of-the-way places. I love the BlueRidge Parkway. I have always wondered how many people grow our favorite herb out in all that forest!

This whole forum/site rocks. You made the right choice to sign up here. Good to have ya onboard! :bong:

Hiya DL ...thanks for the warm welcome. Probably more people than ya think use the woods..:) From what I heard here anyway .....yea this seems like a cool Forum for sure..I am glad I joined .

Thanks capt. I read the guidelines thanks. I think I could live with them. What they say is be nice & use your common sense . This seems to be a respectful web sight that's what I like about it .

Hola!
I'm new as well. Never been to NC, but went to Hilton Head Island in SC this summer, and fell in love with it all over again! Nice to meet ya

what part do you live in? im from the raleigh-durham area, born and raised. i love living in a state with mountains and the beach only a 3 hour drive away, and a bunch of park and trails to walk through. some parts are chill with weed but then again a county next door might throw you in jail for a joint.

:welcome: Hey I'm from NY and now in South Carolina lol. Its a culture shock for sure. How long have you been down, Its been 15 years now for me.

Back
Top Bottom