Hello from Northern California

MadMike

Greetings to everyone. I just registered and am interested in discussion. To those responsible for creating this forum, thank you. I will find my way around the forum when I have more time. It's getting late and tomorrow's another day of work. I have a prescription for MMJ and am interested in learning more about strains since I've had my nose to the grindstone for the last 20+ years. There were only a few strains to my knowledge back in the 80's. My, how times have changed. Trying a few hybrids from a local dispensary made me feel quite uncomfortable. Our bodies change over time, and the giddy sativas now seem to cause nervousness and the feeling of being overwhelmed. It seems as though the Indica path provides the comfort zone in the evening.

Check out all the strains you want in here my friend:
Medical Marijuana Strain Reviews - 420 Magazine

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

How to Ask for Grow Support

How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine

Mission Statement

Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine

Take your coat off and get to know some of the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thank you, Captain. I read the guidelines and look forward to discussion when I have some time off work.

Back
Top Bottom