Hello from ON, Canada!

xthursdayx

420 Member
Hi folks, I'm yet another new indoor gardener. I've had outdoor and container fruit, vegetable, herb and flower gardens for years, but this marks my first foray into indoor growing (outside of houseplants, of course). I'm going to be doing something a bit unusual and growing a couple of super hot chili pepper varieties alongside 1-2 autoflower plants, so I'm looking forward to hearing if anyone has attempted this sort of thing before. I'll also be making a grow journal to keep track of my thoughts and will report on the progress.

In addition to growing plants, I enjoy DIY projects and 'tinkering' so have been experimenting with a couple of grow-related projects. I've already built a 10-gallon low pressure aeroponic box to use as a prototype for a larger 27-gallon model. I probably won't be using it on my first grow, but may try out some of the chili peppers in it. I've also been writing scripts for a Raspberry Pi Zero W-based timelapse garden camera. I will probably also be building an auto-watering reservoir at some point in the future because of a trip I will be taking in a couple of months. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and continuing to learn from you all!

Back
Top Bottom