Hello From Ontario Canada

I know it may seem like you fucked up bad but it’s not as bad as it could be , we all make mistakes and learn from them I am the first to admit that one , they will bounce back pretty fast once you have them in a maintained environment, it’s weird thoe I’ve seen guys run grows @90deg and some at 75 depending on house temp environment and they have good results , I guess just the one extreme to the other shocked em. Don’t sweat it for your first grow you are doing well, just don’t beat yourself up over it , your in the right place to get the help you need, I know that is the case for me as well, I’ve had a few memebers go above and beyond to help me our max @Kingjoe83 @carcass and al many more , I know @Pennywise is in the legendary status in the community , we got your back bud

First pic is Sic Mary, second is not as sick Jane
65976140_432513010634877_244055679734644736_n.jpg
66446265_477102319769919_2828420497685872640_n.jpg

Plants getting any worse? Or looking and smelling like they'll pull through? :)
Jane definitely will be fine. Marys yield will suffer but she will make it to harvest. 7 weeks since flipping lights so officially about 6 weeks of flower. Probably just water for next feeding then a flush and see how tricomes are looking. But to answer your question they are stinking up the garage when I pull them out of the tent. lol Really impressed with carbon filter, removes 100% odor.

Hey Pluto, just came across your thread so I thought I'd chime in, First a belated welcome to 420 Forums from another Ontariarioan. As a suggestion you might want to think about removing your burnt fan leaves, they're not doing much because most of the energy the plant has is going into it's flowers now. As a bonus you get more light penetrating into the heart of the plant. For that matter the bottom sugar leaves on your buds don't look like they're doing much except sucking energy away from the flower, take a close look at em and if they're not showing trichomes clip em..
For a first grow I think you did amazing, I still remember the 7" high plants I wound up with from my first grow. :(These days I'm doing a "little" better (pun intended) but I take lessons learned from each crop.

Hey Pluto, just came across your thread so I thought I'd chime in, First a belated welcome to 420 Forums from another Ontariarioan. As a suggestion you might want to think about removing your burnt fan leaves, they're not doing much because most of the energy the plant has is going into it's flowers now. As a bonus you get more light penetrating into the heart of the plant. For that matter the bottom sugar leaves on your buds don't look like they're doing much except sucking energy away from the flower, take a close look at em and if they're not showing trichomes clip em..
For a first grow I think you did amazing, I still remember the 7" high plants I wound up with from my first grow. :(These days I'm doing a "little" better (pun intended) but I take lessons learned from each crop.
Thanks for the advise. I think I will let Jane do her thing as she was less affected than Mary. I did remove a lot of crispy leaves off Mary but left all the leaves surrounding the bud. You are saying it is ok to remove those also? In a week or so I plan on doing a full flush. Will the plant not need nutrients from these leaves for last week or so of bud growth?

Welcome to 420! Great to see a new grower, and one that's humble about learning. (some new growers put up an image of experience) There are plenty of experienced growers here to learn from. With that being said, here's a couple of tips:

First off, have patience. Give these wonderful plants time to show you how they like things, like light, water, temps, humidity etc.

Secondly, don't panic when something looks wrong. These plants are very resilient, and can come back fast from a near death experience. When we panic, we often overlook things, and try things that could be irreversible. Help is just a question away, here at 420!

Lastly, enjoy! Nothing is better, or more satisfying, than enjoying the fruits of your labor!

Best of luck!

Hey @Captain Cannabis ... that is an awesome welcome for new members ... one of the best I've seen so far!

Now that it is legal to do so, I decided to try to grow a few plants. I have 3 Bakerstreet Kush plants about 1 month from seed. I bought basic tent,lights,nutes etc and am making typical newbe mistakes but it is becoming a fun hobby. Hope to tap in to the great resources here along the way so I don't totally screw it up. lol

Hey @Plutopirate ... I just read through your journal ... looks pretty good!

I am also growing 2 Bakerstreets ... only I quadlined them ... which is a simplified version of main-lining and fluxing.

It was nice to see what the plant looks like in flower ... I liked the color of the buds.

I'm looking forward to more updates and I'm hoping all your plants pull through!!!

What strains are you choosing for your next grow?

Back
Top Bottom