Hello from Oregon

Ojos Rojos

I found this site while looking for product reviews, and the info I've gotten from reading the forums is really priceless. I would have made some pretty costly mistakes if it wasn't for the knowledge base here! I'm from the green state of Oregon, and should have my Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card by the beginning of next month. It kinda sucks that I have to pay the state a hefty fee for the privilege of using a natural medicine, but until there's a better option (that doesn't include possible jail time) it will have to do!

Welcome to :420: Ojos Rojos :welcome:

Great to have you join us here at the number one site for promoting cannabis awareness to end its prohibition. Yeah, fees are definitely better than fines (or worse). We're still playing catchup here in Canada but it seems like the Legalization train is finally gaining steam up here as well :)

For some good tips on using and navigating the site be sure to check out New Member Start Links

Have a canna-tastic day!

:Namaste:

I found this site while looking for product reviews, and the info I've gotten from reading the forums is really priceless. I would have made some pretty costly mistakes if it wasn't for the knowledge base here! I'm from the green state of Oregon, and should have my Oregon Medical Marijuana Program card by the beginning of next month. It kinda sucks that I have to pay the state a hefty fee for the privilege of using a natural medicine, but until there's a better option (that doesn't include possible jail time) it will have to do!

:welcome: to :420: glad u found our site looking for product reviews .. i wish i could pay these crooks to let me exercise my god given right were i live but it seems it will be a minute and i live 30 mins away from the college that supply's and does study's on all fed cannabis

Back
Top Bottom