Hello from Oregon!

coastalDWC

Long time lurker on here, now living on the beautiful Oregon coast. I'm about to start back up with another 4x4 scrog, this time with 707 Headband and Blue Dream (both from Humboldt Seed Organization)
Looking forward to sharing my progress and learning from the community. Hello!!!
:Namaste:

Thanks! No, not this time. I am operating under Oregon 91 for recreational use so I have a 4 plant cap, I am going to use 2 in 12gallons each and train them inward towards each other for the net. I am expecting beans to be here in 2 weeks, so I'll start up a journal then. It's refreshing to not have to be sneaky anymore ( I am a native Texan) ;)
Welcome aboard! You planning four plants for the 4x4? Looking forward to checking out your journal if you post it.

Rock on. Yeah, I'm not going to flower more than 2, for a few reaons. The biggest being I want to have a mother and also might want to breed later as well, either way I just want to have head room. I think I can get a bigger harvest with 2 root balls in 4x4 vs 4 in smaller reservoirs. More root = More fruit! I'm going to use the 15gallon rope tubs this time, my last grow I had filled the 5 gallon bucket with roots very early. I might try a 1000w ballast this time, my biddy said I can use it, I think it'll do nicely with another 400w :p

Back
Top Bottom