Hello From Oz!

DBZ420

420 Member
just cheeking in and saying hello .
always wanted to but was always sus on posting on here as the laws are still bullshit in Australia and didnt want anything to come back and bite me in the ass ,but i see more and more aussies posting so thought why not maybe im just being paranoid.
done a few grows over the years just little shed grows and closet grows now i have a 2.4x2.4x2m tent so slowly steping my game up lol
about to smash out a critical mass grow in a weeks time just waiting on some clones . ill start a journal when i start my grow cheers ..

just cheeking in and saying hello .
always wanted to but was always sus on posting on here as the laws are still bullshit in Australia and didnt want anything to come back and bite me in the ass ,but i see more and more aussies posting so thought why not maybe im just being paranoid.
done a few grows over the years just little shed grows and closet grows now i have a 2.4x2.4x2m tent so slowly steping my game up lol
about to smash out a critical mass grow in a weeks time just waiting on some clones . ill start a journal when i start my grow cheers ..

Hey cuz. Glad you’re here. Welcome, welcome.
Throw yourself in with abandon, but stay paranoid you hear? In australasia we are a hundred years behind the real world. People are still getting arrested all the time and it will seriously put a crimp in future plans.
We’ll look forward to your journal mate.
:morenutes:

Just wanted to add my welcome!

Look forward to seeing your Critical Mass grow. I have a couple of that strain in the ground right now, outdoors. Harvest on this side of the world should be around mid-October.

I'll keep an eye out for your journal when you get it started.

Lots of friendly folks here, so just shout out for help if you need it and someone will be along.

Good luck, and stay safe.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom