Hello from Pt

Metjohnny

Hi there people, I got back to planting Cannabis from 2 year stoppage, and now i am back (hopefully) stronger than ever.
I found this forum and I am really looking forward to start getting new expertees from you guys and give some of my experience as well

:welcome: Metjohnny! You are in the right place if it's expertise you're looking for. For maximum input from the "resident experts", I would recommend starting a grow journal. Great to have you on board and look forward to reading your posts. :peace:

welcome to :420:

This is an awesome site to explore and learn how to grow killer marijuana. be sure to start a new journal its worth it ..Check out my signature below for some great starter links and our monthly contest that u can vote in ..

:lot-o-toke: devils letuce :thumb:

no problem .. once u start your journal put a link to it in your signature . if u cant figure it out post on this thread and we can see it and help!!

Hey there!

I can't wait to see some pictures and progress updates! You should definitely do a grow journal as others have already mentioned. See ya around!

:high-five::green_heart:

Thanks for the tip OnlyOrganic...but...how do i put the link of my journal on my signature??? I am not being able to find it out.
I need one oppinion of you guys, I have a grow I am starting (as I showed you guys on my journal) but I am also in the beggining of a blooming on another grow. I dont think I should make a journal on this one as I think a journal should come from the beggining of the grow, what do you guys think??? Should I show this other grow, and if so, where should I post the pictures???

Thanks

Metjohnny, There is a link in my signature that will take you right where you need to be to put your grow journal link in your signature! Good luck and if you need more help please post it! :peace:

i see beateo has already answered your question..hes a good guy .. i wonder how he learned so fast lol :cheesygrinsmiley:

i started my journal for only four plants and now i have 15 with 5 different strains lol it yours man do what u want . if u wanna run 2 journals do what u do !!

Back
Top Bottom