Hello from SA!

CerealKilla

420 Member
Howzit guys!?

I'm from South Africa, as you already know... I've been smoking socially for a few years, smoked a lot more while I was on chemo. The green has definitely helped me in some rough times. It's a blessing I'd say. So I'm here to learn from the masters of the craft. I'd like to grow a plant, for myself and my smoking buddy.

Are there any other South Africans here? I have a few questions only locals could answer, mainly about getting seeds, I don't wanna grow the usual stuff we get here...

For my first attempt, I'm thinking of a CFL grow. Especially since it's a one plant operation.

Pop by and say HI! :D I could do with more friends that enjoy some good green too.

:Namaste:

Hi Cereal!

Welcome to 420! Great place here with awesome people and information. We're happy you've decided to come join us!

I'm certain there are other folks from SA here. There's folks from all over the planet here. I'm from Canada. Love it here.

CFL is a great place to start for lighting for starting your grow. If you want to read up on it, check out the FAQ section under the "Grow Room" tab tons of great info in there. I hope you find everything your looking for.

Also I'm willing to help out all I can, I look forward to getting to know you better!

Awesome! Send me the link of your grow journal! I need to start my journal on here, but I'm already half way! My journal is on a local forum.

Awe @daggamanSA! The grow's going lekker, but I had to delay flowering coz of deficiencies. All's good now, so day 3 of flower :D

I can't PM yet, I need 42 more posts:straightface:

Do you have a grow journal I can follow? I'm considering DWC over coco... Thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom