Hello From So Cal

I've been referencing this site for a while now and decided to register and participate. I've been growing for about 12 years, most of it indoors. the last three years i've grown outdoor and feel like it's a whole different monster with it's own set of challenges. This year is my first time growing from seed and the plants are looking awesome. I don't know if it's because i started from seed or maybe i'm getting better at it (not likely) but this years crop is looking amazing. Some of the biggest and best looking i've done outdoor.

Thanks to all here who've posted, I've learned a lot and hope to learn a lot more.
IMG_0030.jpg

Thanks for the shout WH!

Greetings OGG and :welcome: to 420magazine. I'm also in SoCal (Los Angeles) and grow outside.

Your plants look great, and I'd follow the advice of GHempster and get a grow journal going for those.

Here is a link to the thread that tells you the best way to set one up:

I'm guessing that your plants are doing well because of your growth as a grower (and the SoCal sun) rather than because they're from seed. Some of my biggest plants are clones, but that's probably because they tend to veg for so long.

Search through the journals and subscribe to the ones that strike your fancy (and depending on how much free time you have to spend here ;)). Don't be put off by the ones with a lot of pages (like mine). We're a friendly group and don't mind folks jumping in whenever they can.

:Namaste:

I've been referencing this site for a while now and decided to register and participate. I've been growing for about 12 years, most of it indoors. the last three years i've grown outdoor and feel like it's a whole different monster with it's own set of challenges. This year is my first time growing from seed and the plants are looking awesome. I don't know if it's because i started from seed or maybe i'm getting better at it (not likely) but this years crop is looking amazing. Some of the biggest and best looking i've done outdoor.

Thanks to all here who've posted, I've learned a lot and hope to learn a lot more.
IMG_0030.jpg
:welcome: to :420: OGG:passitleft:Your ladies look beautiful :thumb:

Welcome! As other have said, a journal is a great idea for you to keep notes for yourself, but also so that all of us can see what you are up to. Beautiful plants you have going there!

Nice grow "room". Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom