Hello from Switzerland CBD grower

Mason420

420 Member
I will start my new project in the coming days. I have never tried Led before and I have bought The Phlizon 900w. Not sure what the actual watts output is from it. 5 plants in a Q120 HOME Box. Any advice is welcome. I will use this Led for the Veg and Low stress Training. If needed I will change the light for more yields any opinions please let me know.

:welcome:

:welcome: to the forum! This link has so much information it's bananas, there will be something about veg, lighting and flipping.

Really? I only do that if I do a sea of green with 32 plants. Do you think they will yield good numbers if I do 12 from seed? With the light that I have?
DON’T do 12/12 from seed. That’s the WORST advice you could follow, not sure why a person would suggest that unless they want you to fail.
18/6 for regular photo plants, 20/4 if the plant is an autoflower.

And as I mentioned in your earlier post, that phlizon light is only 176 watts, not 900.

DON’T do 12/12 from seed. That’s the WORST advice you could follow, not sure why a person would suggest that unless they want you to fail.
18/6 for regular photo plants, 20/4 if the plant is an autoflower.

And as I mentioned in your earlier post, that phlizon light is only 176 watts, not 900.
I wouldn't do that from seed. I know about the light now Thanks bud. Know any good budget ones I Can switch to?

I wouldn't do that from seed. I know about the light now Thanks bud. Know any good budget ones I Can switch to?
Sorry I already made suggestions but Im not sure how else I can help since you can get phlizon shipped to you but not Mars Hydro?
In another post you are asking about another phlizon 600 watt light, which is actually only 100 watts.

You cannot grow 5-6 plants under 100 w and expect any decent results. Spend the extra $ on a real light, or grow fewer plants.

Lol I think there has been a misunderstanding. The Phlizon is available here where I am domestic post. Other LEDs either do not get shipped here or it has to be internationally shipped from the US or China. But thanks for your help so far. I might just use the Phlizon for the Veg then switch to my 600w HPS

Lol I think there has been a misunderstanding. The Phlizon is available here where I am domestic post. Other LEDs either do not get shipped here or it has to be internationally shipped from the US or China. But thanks for your help so far. I might just use the Phlizon for the Veg then switch to my 600w HPS
If you have a 600 HPS, why switch to an LED light that is a HUGE drop in wattage, that you know nothing about?

If you're trying to save money on electricity, you'll do that, but you'll also lose any chance of a decent yield if you try to grow 6 plants with that phlizon. I've owned 2 of those lights. They are OK at best for flowering up to 2 plants. They don't come ANYWHERE near competing with an HID light.

In another post you mention a Phlizon 600w, which is even less wattage (100 actual watts) so I'm just trying to answer your multiple questions. If you're looking for confirmation bias, you won't find it here. That light is WAY too small to grow more than 2 plants, that's just the truth.

I like to veg plants anywhere from 60-90 days... granted I have the height on my tent to be able to veg that long/longer. You only wanna veg for as long as your height provided can handle. Plants double and sometimes triple in height when finished stretching into flower

If you have a 600 HPS, why switch to an LED light that is a HUGE drop in wattage

And, at nearly 16 ft.2, the tent is really too large for even the 600-watt HID. Most breeder yield specifications assume 600 watts per square meter. Having that illuminating a 1.2 square meter space, well... you might manage to yield the same amount via skimpier buds, I suppose.

Might end up running both lights during the flowering phase, lol.

Back
Top Bottom