hello from tampa

Coughdrop09

Hi my name is Jay. I just moved to Tampa from southern California last year. I would have to say the only thing I miss about Cali is some friends and my medical card. Tampa is nice but is really dry and I'm not able to find anything but dirt to smoke so I'm kicking around the idea of starting a small grow for personal use. I've never grown my own before because I've never had to. I'm guessing it can't be too hard but I'd like to try it out. Thanks for all of the resources on this site.

howdy CD you came to the right place!
we all want what you want and this is the best place to fulfill your objective.
everyone here is ready too learn and grow with you so welcome to :420:

Welcome. Well the 1st will be location, then type (DIY tent or bought) what kind of grow medium? Pot or pots. How many plants? How much are willing to spend? Just get ready to make a list or 2. Surge suppressors, fans, nutrients, How is your water ppm? I think the easiest and fastest would be 5 gal hempy with air stone. There is so much info on this sight and others. But your best bet is to still search with google. Good luck and enjoy.

Howdy, fellow Floridian! Great climate down here, eh? Indoors still win though, in this 420-unfriendly place. There's several ways to grow: DWC (hydro), DWCr (hydro), aero, hempy, NFT, soil, the list goes on. Check out some grow journals, and see which techniques people use, that might suit your situation. Currently, I'm doing big-box-store-bought soil, and things going okay. Heat and humidity is a big factor here in FL, especially during summer. Recently almost lost mine to heat. There's a ton of info on the forums here, so be sure to research, plan, and finally execute. :) Peace! And good luck!

Back
Top Bottom