Hello from the Midwest!

mysticrythums

Hi everyone, How are ya'll?? This looks like a super cool place! A friend sent me a link and I am really glad she did!

Let's see, about me......well, I've smoked for 25+ years, most of my life and still enjoy it as much today as the day I first tried it. :ganjamon:
I have a college degree and had a successfull career for many years. I was lucky enough to be able to stay home with my kids while they were young and Now that they are getting older, I will be looking to go back to work soon. My kids are my pride and joy!! They are what makes life special!

Anyway, I have been married for almost 19 yrs to my high school sweetheart. And while things haven't been great for us lately, we just keep on tring - one day at a time!

I enjoy parting with my friends, camping, fishing and canoeing. I love to go out - dinner, concerts, anything fun and exciting! The thing I enjoy most is taking my kids to new places and showing them how much fun life can be!

My favorite Band is RUSH! I like most rock - n- roll, just no country - PLEASE!

My motto - try everything once and if you like it, DO IT AGAIN!

So that's about it - hope to make some new friends here and maybe pick up a few tips to help my little "tomato" plant on the back patio.:yummy:

:bravo: Thank you for a Wonderful introduction!
Very nice to meet you and :welcome: to 420
You sound like a very cool person.
You are going to love the members who gather here.
All good people how enjoy life like yourself.

You will make friendship and learn how to keep that Tomato plant :yummy: happy and reward you. :yahoo:

If we can help you find something and/or understand some of 420's web site features please let us know.
I love Rush (The Trees) My Favorite and been married 19 yrs too. ;)
Hope to hear and see you :surf: the forums.
Enjoy. :roorrip:
:peace:

Hi mysticrythums, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums.
I married a highschool sweetheart, It lasted 23yrs.
Just stay on your toes, and you'll be fine.
Glad you joined us in spreading cannabis awareness.
I'll see you in the forums.
:peace:

Back
Top Bottom