Hello from the north :)

Rukus

Hello everyone! I'm glad to be here, hope I can find here many interesting peoples with interesting ideas or just have fun at least.
I'm from the north-west region of Russia. I know this is truly not the best place to live and to grow, internet censure of cannabis thematic is getting stronger last years, but we keep on rolling and keep on growin :D
Once again, I'm glad to be here, cheers:420:!
Alex

Wow from Russia? That's cool!

Welcome to :420:

Glad to have you here :Namaste:

Thanks for attention, fella :)
I always wanted to grow MJ, since I was in school :) Couple of years ago I made my first growbox, it wasn't ideal tho, lights were luminescent, 105W. And my first girl was blueberry. Oh man, it was really sensation for me.
Now I stepped to the deal more serious, I bought growtent, 400W hps lamp and biobizz nuts.
3 girls are on 2nd week of bloom, smell is getting stronger now, but I actually encounter certain problem- lower leaves are getting yellow and upper leaves' edges got dried out, should I post pics here, or should I create new thread to discuss this problem?
Regards,
Alex

Thanks for attention, fella :)
I always wanted to grow MJ, since I was in school :) Couple of years ago I made my first growbox, it wasn't ideal tho, lights were luminescent, 105W. And my first girl was blueberry. Oh man, it was really sensation for me.
Now I stepped to the deal more serious, I bought growtent, 400W hps lamp and biobizz nuts.
3 girls are on 2nd week of bloom, smell is getting stronger now, but I actually encounter certain problem- lower leaves are getting yellow and upper leaves' edges got dried out, should I post pics here, or should I create new thread to discuss this problem?
Regards,
Alex

I'd recommend starting a journal and posting some pictures of the stressed plant. That's the best way we can help you :)

Welcome Rukus/Alex!

Newer member myself and I hope you find this community as educational, friendly and interesting as I do.

Back
Top Bottom