Hello from the Not-So-New-Guy!!

MountainDEWD

:lot-o-toke:

Hello Everyone,

After months and months of silently lurking and being too paranoid :)smokin2:) to join... I have finally decided to sign up!

I love the website and the community and double love all of the great info around here. Look forward to getting to know you all!!

Dewd

:welcome: MountainDEWD! Happy you decided to come out of the shadows bro! :) You probably already know this is the number 1 site for all cannabis awareness. Tell us about your interests?? Are you a grower, a political activist, a medical user, or something else? I look forward to seeing your future posts.... Good Luck! :peace:

:lot-o-toke:

Hello Everyone,

After months and months of silently lurking and being too paranoid :)smokin2:) to join... I have finally decided to sign up!

I love the website and the community and double love all of the great info around here. Look forward to getting to know you all!!

Dewd

:welcome: MountainDEWD! Happy you decided to come out of the shadows bro! :) You probably already know this is the number 1 site for all cannabis awareness. Tell us about your interests?? Are you a grower, a political activist, a medical user, or something else? I look forward to seeing your future posts.... Good Luck! :peace:

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)

I am a bit of everything that you have listed... Mostly a medicinal user, though. The good old herb is the only thing that can truly calm my lower back pain and silence my bipolar mood swings without side-effects (undesirable side-effects, anyway!)

Back
Top Bottom