Hello from the Road.....

mace56

Good morning,:bongrip: Just joined the site. Found it researching info. on cannibus. I'm in Oregon, but am retired and RV the U.S.A. most of the time. The Oregon mmj and the states beautifull rivers are very appealing. I fish/float kayaking rivers.@ 62 the mmj allows my " traveled sole" to still get up and GO. Life REALLY is Awesome and short. Hope to be an asset to the sight. :thanks:

Hello mace56! You are just another person of Many,many people that has said Cannabis has enriched their life. We all here at 420 love to hear that! Sounds like your enjoying your retirement GOOD for you! Traveling the US. in a RV, WOW!. Hope to hear more from you. See you in the Forums. :peace: Best of luck in all you do!

Man if you say your doing a grow in an RV. I will faint.lol
Welcome to 420, the land of information:welcome:
Love what your doing. Your still a youngster. No wonder you love life so much. I totally agree life is awesome. The older I get the better life gets
no matter the aches and pains. Mmj sure helps.
Again glad to have you here.:ganjamon:

Thanks for the warm welcome from everybody. No, I am not growing in a RV on the road." No time for time". I'm in Oregon, getting on the mmj program. I hit the road as the desire comes, most of the time. I'm "most relaxed" when tokin' and seeing new sights of this beautiful country by camping and kayaking. Sit-On-Top, Cobra-fish and dive. Can't remember so much joy and peace. Just getting ready for my first "indoor" grow. Taking notes and havin' fun.

Back
Top Bottom