Hello from the southwest!, growing in an RV!

RVgrower

Hey there everyone! I hope you are all well and happy today! I am a person in my 40's who has grown a plant or two back in my 20's, nothing serious though, but I have had vegetable gardens & grow houseplants very easily, I have a green thumb!
SO, I am in an RV, and have only 1 central living area that I share with my partner & our 2 dogs. The only separate room we have is the very small bathroom. So I will be growing in there. I am getting ready to germinate and get started, and have been very thankful to have found much good advice and even pictures, from other 420 forum members here on this site! With all the help I can get from your great advice and experience, I hope to be able to grow my own medicine here in the RV, as I am on a fixed income & could never afford dispensary prices...
I am a newbie, so I am going to try to just keep reading all through the forums and learn as much as possible so I can figure out how to do a 2 plant grow in a 2x3 foot space!

Again, thank you all for sharing your experience and helping those of us who need a hand sometimes...

I think I'm supposed to wait to be able to post a question, so I will just keep studying, but any input or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Much thanks to you all!
RVgrower:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom