Hello from the west midlands

jungle jungle

Hi Guys

Names craig from the west midlands of england, about to start my journal any day now, and look forward to sharing it with you.

Cheers to making some new friends along the way:bravo:

Nice one lads..was wondering if you could help me

my problem is..i have a 1 square meter tent, wit ha 600 watt bulb in..and im struggling to get my temperature below 86 f..ive got nice air coming in..one big fan and 2 small ones..tryed everything but its just not budging..it fluctuates between 86f - 92f

im thinking replacing the 600 for a 400 watt..becuase it just seems like too much heat for that small enviroment

what do u think guys?

cheers

Hey there jungle jungle whats the good word my friend? :welcome: to 420Mag we are here to spread Cannabis Awareness and Information across the world. I would love to visit the mid lands of England and all of Europe someday.
After reading your posts in the past few days, seeing photos of your previous gardens I will say again "I see why they call you jungle jungle"
Please let us know if there is anything we can assist you with and we all look forward to your grow journal.

Hellooooo, person from midlands.
Hey, craig switching to a lower watt bulb will, help reduce the heat. You heard of those things called, an Icebox. They bring the temps of your lamp down enough for you to grow with, might need a vortex fan to blow out the heat.

thanks greenlove.i switched to a 400 watt and ran tests throughout the day..im now averaging between 72f lowest and 77f highest..but tis sitting comfy at around 75/76..now i can finally get this thing started :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom